We do not personally identify anyone with cookies. We only use them to make the website work better.
By using this website, you agree that the website www.carovnik.si sets cookies on your device.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files, usually letters and numbers, that a visited website stores on a device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) in order to identify these devices. The storage of cookies is under the control of the browser – see below: control of cookies.
WHY DOES OUR WEBSITE NEED COOKIES?
The main purpose of a cookie is to allow ( our ) web server to present customized web pages to the user, which allow the experience of visiting ( our ) web site to be more personal and to better respond to individual user needs. The interaction between the user and the website is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the website remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving the user time when visiting again, and browsing the website is thus more efficient and enjoyable.
WHICH COOKIES DOES OUR SITE USE?
|Name of the cookie||The purpose of use||Duration||Company|
|i.e. Font size statistics
Website viewing statistics
|i.e. 1 day/1 year
COOKIE CONTROL or HOW CAN YOU (UN) POSSIBLE COOKIES?
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Settings.’
2. Click ‘Show advanced settings,’ scroll to the ‘Privacy’ section, and click the ‘Content Settings’ button.
3. Select “Allow local data setup”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Internet Options,’ then click the ‘Privacy’ tab.
1. Click ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser and select ‘Options.’ >
2. Then select the “Privacy” icon. >
3. Click ‘Cookies’ and select ‘Allow parties to create cookies.’
1. Click the gear icon at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Click ‘Privacy,’ then check ‘Disable third-party cookies and advertising cookies.’
3. Click ‘Save.’
How to manage cookies on a Mac
To enable cookies on our website, follow the steps below.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click “Explorer” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Inbox” section.
3. Select the “Never ask” option.
Safari on OSX
1. Click “Safari” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
3. Select “Visited pages only.”
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click “Mozilla” or “Netscape” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Scroll down to “Cookies” in the “Privacy and Security” section.
3. Select “Allow cookies only for the source website.”
1. Click “Menu” at the top of your browser and select “Settings.”
2. Then select “Options” and the “Advanced” tab.